Friday, January 23, 2009

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh... SORAKAN EMOS!!!

My life never been this crazier... Wow, what a challenging year of 2009...
since i left home for UNIMAS, i've been dedicating my entire life with unnecessary things such as being a project manager for certain programs, getting involve with 'campus politics scenario' (since i am now one of the college representative council), attending Senggang things, softskills, and lots more... don't you think what i should put myself more into is study??? sigh... what a pathetic way to express my emotion... and also lately, with no good reason, i escaped most of my classes... escaped the class for the whole day, 3 days in a row. can u imagine? im so damn suck!!!

i never thought my campus life would be this complicated and so miserable... though i believe it is not to late to change..lol., hopefully things will get better real soon... Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...